October Favourites





-

okay, let's get cracking with why i love what!

i did a mini splurge on some e.l.f. products at iherb.com (seeing as e.l.f. doesn't ship to nz) and grabbed three lipsticks (see all here), the eyebrow treat & tame as well as quite a few other products. so far, i've only tried the colour posh, hence why i included it, but it is such a gorgeous deep colour that i think looks lovely. the eyebrow formula is wonderful and i had been looking for one for ages but didn't want to spend a lot because i tend to choose the wrong colour! however, the deep is perfect for my rather dark eyebrows. the blush is one i've had for a wee while now but i love it so much; the colour and pigmentation is amazing!

the garnier bb cream has the most beautiful texture to it; soft and creamy that sits perfectly on my skin. the only downside is that it's a bit too dark but luckily summer's coming up so hopefully my skin should switch to a medium by then!

the lip crayon; my oh my. this has been my go-to lip product for about a month or so, the colour suiting me so well (a mix between red and plum), whilst still being semi-sheer. unfortunately, it's not available online so unless you live in nz or possibly aus, you won't be able to get your hands on it!

i'm trying to build my brush collection up a bit and lately i've been doing quite a lot of eyeshadow practice; hence why these two are my faves. the real techniques brush is just like any other brush to me. i mainly like it because of its size; it's perfect. the other brush is one of three that i recently purchased and honestly, i couldn't be happier. it is soft and works really well for blending and it's only $2!

the l'oreal paris mascara is slowly becoming my favourite. i have to say that i'm not a huge fan of the brush but the formula is amazing; it stays all day and holds the curl whilst making my lashes huge.

the miki lipstick is so pigmented and the most gorgeous colour that i can't help but fall in love with it. add to that the fact that it's only $4, i think it's a bargain. 

-

phew, that was quite long but i like to be as thorough as possible.
let me know if you use any of these products and/or what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.