Bits & Bobs: E.L.F.


Lip Pencil in Natural Blush | Blush Brush | Complexion Brush | Cream Eyeshadow Duo | Blush | HD Blush
Mamma Mia! This blush is gorgeous, I used it on my friend and it looked beautiful. Shade Pink Passion.
I own another duo eyeshadow from e.l.f. but this one is a cream eyeshadow! Clearly had to get it then. Shade Sugar Cookie.
A liquid blush oooooh. Pretty similar in colour to the other blush but it's liquid which means I had to buy it. Tip; when using for the first time, don't use too much otherwise you'll look deranged (totally didn't happen to me). Shade Headliner.

Which one of these pieces do you like the best? I'm always looking for new products so if there's anything you recommend, comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.