Bits & Bobs: Rubi

Bag | Flower Crown | Tortoise Shell Sunglasses | Black Sunglasses | Mint and White Purse







If you read my bags / purses wishlist, you'll know that I rather wanted that gorgeous mint and white little purse. So I gave it and bought it. I don't need more purses but I just can't help it! The flower crown is not really something I had ever thought I would buy yet it's sitting on my dresser. I have been in need of some sunglasses for ages and seeing as there was a two-for-$20 offer, I decided to pick up both these pairs. Unfortunately, sunglasses never suit me and therefore trying to find a nice pair is very troublesome. The best thing about these pairs are the tortoise shell ones suit me when my hair's down and the black ones suit me with my hair up! The bag is just the bag; I bought it and honestly I really didn't need to.

1 comment:

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.