TV Shows I'm Loving


The White Queen
  • Drama  
  • Non-Fiction  
  • Based on Elizabeth Woodville, Queen of England, and her life
  • 8/10
Broadchurch
  • Crime Drama
  • Fiction
  • Murder of a young boy in a small seaside town
  • 10/10
2 Broke Girls
  • Sitcom, Comedy
  • Fiction
  • Two girls who run a cupcake store and work in a dinner trying to earn money
  • 9/10
Game of Thrones
  • Drama, Fantasy
  • Fiction
  • Violent dynastic struggles among the realm's noble families for control of the Iron Throne
  • 8/10
As you can tell, I am a huge fan of Broadchurch and cannot wait for series two! I haven't really had a chance to get properly into The White Queen but I am loving it so far. 2 Broke Girls is something I've been watching for a while and it never fails to make me laugh whilst also letting me think about important issues. Game of Thrones is something 99% of people have heard of and I love it. Unfortunately, it's a bit gruesome for me, hence the 8. 

Do you watch any of these? What are your thoughts? Let me know!

Game of Thrones description taken from Wikipedia

2 comments:

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.