My Style: Orange



From left to right:



In all honesty; I hate the colour orange. But it wouldn't be right to leave orange out of my little rainbow collection, would it? So here it is. I actually think the Topshop Cold Shoulder Dress is amazingly flattering and the New Look Fashion Union Puffball Skirt would be a cute staple to smarten up your outfit. Let me know which items you like the best!

Just want to apologise for the less than average quality of the images. Unfortunately, I did not have Photoshop within my access when making this and so had to make do. I did my best!

2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of orange things but I'm never brave enough to wear them haha. I'm going for more lime/yellow this summer, it seems to be everywhere! x

    xxcharlou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orange tends to be quite bright and I'm not brave enough for that either! x

      Delete

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.