TV Shows I'm Loving

I'm oh so excited right now because Mr Selfridge and Call the Midwife's Season Twos have finally aired in New Zealand! I watched Season One of both of them and absolutely loved it so it makes me really happy to see them back on my tv!



Mr Selfridge is a British period television drama series about Harry Gordon Selfridge and his London department store, Selfridge & Co.
Taken from Wikipedia

I am just so in love with Mr Selfridge, it's just such a good show that follows the lives of so many different characters. I think that my favourite character would have to be Rose Selfridge or Lady Mae Loxley. Department stores are so interesting to me, especially because there are basically none in New Zealand, and the complexity of this programme is fascinating.


Call the Midwife is an English period drama set in London, 1950s. It follows the lives of the midwives and nuns who live and work at Nonnatus House.
Written by myself

Call the Midwife never fails to evoke a few tears each episode and is just so poignant you can't help but love it. I find midwifery, especially olden day midwifery, so interesting and this show is just wonderful at portraying what it was like. However, Call the Midwife isn't just about birthing, it also takes a look at other aspects of life at that time. I love this show so, so much, my favourite characters are endless.


I hope you all go and sit down and have a good ol' watch of those two wonderful shows! They truly are amazing and I get excited the second I see they've recorded. Let me know if you already watch them or you're keen to watch them after reading this!

Photos taken from Daily Mail & Digital Spy

Side Note: Sorry for being a bit inactive lately! I have heaps going on and I promise that lookbooks and out & abouts are on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.