Product Review: Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter

Top Right: Before | Bottom Left: After

Another product review! Look at me being all beauty blogger and what not!
So basically, I bought this Revlon Lip Butter in the colour Sweet Tart 090 at a makeup thingamabob a while ago and I absolutely love it!

I don't tend to look that good with lipsticks/colour on my lips but this is quite a subtle change and I find it makes my lips look a little more luscious.
Application wise, it's very smooth but sometimes gathers a too much residue [easily fixed by spreading it out better]. It doesn't dry my lips out nor does it smudge onto anything.

In New Zealand, I have no clue where you can buy them but they're only £8 from Boots.
Let me know if you have any of the shades or if you're thinking of buying one!

4 comments:

  1. I love Revlon products! This colour looks great on you! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really own many Revlon products but this lippy is so fab that I might have to! Thankyou! x

      Delete

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.