Out and About: Reptile Park

The other day I went to the Ti Point Reptile Park [their website is horrendous] just outside of Auckland. I wasn't really expecting much but it turned out to be incredibly interesting and had beautiful scenery. I am in love with reptiles, I find them fascinating and have always wanted one/many! Unfortunately snakes are banned in New Zealand so there were none on show. My favourites were the turtles and tortoises, they're adorable. So, have a look and tell me which of these cuties is your favourite!

Some of the beautiful scenery!
My obsession with turtles/tortoises is out of control.

Some of the wonderful green lizards/skinks/geckos. Literal camouflage.
Various dragons, alligators and obviously another few turtles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.