Oscars Fashion 2014


Unless you've been living in the world of the dead, you will know that the 2014 Oscars took place! I watched most of it, snuggled up on my couch. I picked out a few of my favourite dresses so I hope you enjoy. Champagnes and blushes were seen a lot this year and they were all gorgeous. Lupita Nyong'o wins the award for best dressed and I doubt anyone would argue over that. Baby blue suited her perfectly. Which outfit do you like best?
Tara Lipinski | P!nk | Idina Menzel
Amy Adams | Anna Kendrick | Maria Menounos
Christine Teigen | Sandra Bullock | Olivia Wilde
Lupita Nyong'o | Jenna Dewan-Tatum | Emma Watson

2 comments:

  1. Jenna always looks amazing. I loved her Golden Globes dress too :) x

    xxcharlou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just has amazing taste in fashion clearly :)

      Delete

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.