Out and About: Roberta Ave


I recently popped down to one of my local parks [Roberta Ave, Glendowie - if you live in Auckland] for my friend, Katherine, to take some photos for her art class. I love this little area, it's gorgeous and is featured in this blog post.

What I'm Wearing
Top - Temt
Skirt - Cotton On
Shoes - Converse
Bag - New Look
Katherine walking | Me in the field | A cute little dog
Katherine all prim and proper | Cabbage butterfly
Me looking all dramatic | Katherine taking off her shoes | Autumn is here
Me posing | An insane amount of shells | The view | Leafy tree
An amazingly huge tree | Me posing
So, yep. Hope you liked this post, I love doing "Out and Abouts" as I love capturing memories.

4 comments:

  1. great pictures, that place looks amazing!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetheart! The place is my little secret and they have the best ice cream! I love your blog too!

      Delete
  2. looks like an amazing place, don't you love being outdoors when the sun is out and the sky's nice and blue?!! We're already dreading the winter in Australia!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to winter actually! I'm very much a winter person haha but I do love a gorgeous blue sky and that day was truly lovely.

      Delete

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.