Houndstooth Honey


Sorry for such a terrible look book but I desperately wanted to show you guys this absolutely gorgeous skirt!
I think it's perfect to be dressed up or down [as you can tell, I've chosen to wear it casually here] and just has one of the most flattering fits I've ever worn.
I bought it from New Look and unfortunately it is now out of stock but at only £5 I thought it an absolute bargain. I paired it with a simple crop singlet but the pairing possibilities are endless.

Photos: My brother and me [hence why they are terrible]
Hair: Me [hence why it is terrible]

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's only £5!! It looks absolutely amazing on you, I have to get some houndstooth clothes now!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm a little bit obsessed with houndstooth at the moment haha x

      Delete

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.