Garden Fairies

Hair - Amanda
Photography - Amanda
Models - Laura [purple] + Me [salmon]
Dress - Aliexpress

Hope you guys liked this! I think the dresses are gorgeous and I hope you do too! Good luck for ball time my lovelies. 

Hehe, it's finally up Amanda!

I really recommend this as it's a super good price for something that I was only planning to wear for one night! The quality is also perfectly fine and the fact that the size is free means you don't have to worry about whether or not it fits you, unless you have a huge neck. 

P.S. I am 99% sure that the smaller your bust, the better this dress looks. It's not the best well suited to my body type but I really wanted to show you the dress and Laura wouldn't model on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.