T-Shirt Time!


I adore t-shirts although I hardly ever wear them but when I do I feel fab. Here are a few cuties that are sitting in my wardrobe. Clearly not modelled by me.



I'm wearing this top right now and, oh my lord, it is so comfortable and light. Perfect for summer or spring.
Find it here.


Isn't this one of the cutest things you've ever seen? It's a cat blended into a t-shirt. I own it. Wow.
Find it here.

Charcoal (Grey) Grey Hello T-Shirt | 308145603 | New Look
This baby is just bloomin' fab and I love it. No more to be said.
Find it here.

Burgundy (Red) Burgundy Pug Print Slogan T-Shirt | 304021067 | New Look
This has fricken pugs on it and the title "group pugs". I think I just died.
Find it here.


Hope you like that! Excuse me whilst I go and wear all the t-shirts in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.