Playlist: Sad

Someone Like You | Yellow | Rockferry | Small Bump | U.N.I. | These Four Walls | Towers | Turn Your Face | No Light, No Light | How to Save a Life | Need You Now | Let Her Go | Nothing Compares 2 U | Forever Young

These are just a few sad songs that calm me whether I'm sad or not. I count them as sad but that doesn't mean that the music makes you feel the same way! Have a little listen anyhow because it's always lovely to encounter new music.

My must-haves from this list are Towers by Little Mix, Small Bump by Ed Sheeran and Need You Now by Lady Antebellum.

Side note:
  • Small Bump & U.N.I. are both by Ed Sheeran
  • These Four Walls, Towers & Turn Your Face are all by Little Mix

I hope you enjoy the music I picked out and I would love to continue this and do more playlists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.